Thursday, August 7, 2008

3 weeks....

So, I have 3 weeks and a few days until I go back to mt. vernon... found out last week that i didn't have all the stuff they need after.. oh.. idk.. about 2 weeks worth of emailing this one lady she finally says she can't put together a financial aid package because they didnt have everything... why this genius lady didn't tell me this a little earlier.. oh yeah... idk... that just really frustrated me.


hopefully i'll know how much i'll owe within the next few days.. then i'll have a week to get everything i need together! yeah!.....


i'll be more excited when i find out how much i have to pay and when i get confirmed.

2 comments:

Heath Countryman said...

Let me know how much it is and Luann and I will write a check...

Not...

:)

Bennett said...

yay. :)