Monday, June 23, 2008

20 lbs in 3 months!

so, since i've stopped working out.. i've gained a bunch of weight.. and about a week ago.. my friend and i made a bet.. that i will lose 20 lbs in 3 months.. and keep it off for another 3... for i think 25 bucks? haha, and.. if you know me well, i'll pretty much do anything for a little extra cash! it'll give me a little extra motivation to get a dead sexy bod! haha


i know i haven't actually posted an entry in forever.. i have a few saved, but haven't posted in awhile..

I've decided to go back to mt. vernon! I sent in my deposits on friday! I think things will be different this time around. I really do. I lacked motivation there and devoted almost all my time with work and my ex. ugh. haha i guess we learn from our mistakes.


like i was saying about i'll do anything for money... someone from pizzahut is trying to steal me from dominos!! and it's sooo tempting... i'd make soo much more at pizza hut.. but I LOVE the people at dominos.. i wish i could just do both 3 different nights a week until i find something that'll pay me more and somewhere that i'll be able to save my car...


i dont know what i want to do.... ahh!

12 comments:

Heath Countryman said...

hmmm... someone from the hut trying to steal you away? Who might that be????

BTW... I only took 6 deliveries tonight filling in when needed and made $27. hahaha!

On a diffrent note, doesn't Mt. Vernon have you sign some type of covenant? I am pretty sure that gambling is covered by it... Shame, shame, you know your name! :-)

Brandon Blackford said...

it's more of a reward for losing weight.. or a penalty for not losing the weight.. :-)

Heath Countryman said...

sort of like a reward for beating the dealer or a penalty for not beating the dealer?

Brandon Blackford said...

no.. it's not gambling.. because i can win with a little motivation(the motivation being $20)! duh!

Heath Countryman said...

oh... so its like a game of skill, not a game of chance? Cuz we all know how "skilled" you are at pushing back from the table!

;-)

Brandon Blackford said...

when i'm getting paid to do it!! heck yeah! :)

just say no to dominos!! and yes to fruit and bike rides and sit ups! wahoo!! here comes a hot bod! :)

Heath Countryman said...

this is the most action your blog has ever seen. hahaha!

Brandon Blackford said...

well, it better not get used to it!! this'll probably be one of the last comments i get for a month until you comment on my next post! :) haha

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandon, you already know how i feel about you coming back. I am so so excited to see you again and i figured i could leave you a comment so it wasnt just a bunch of comments between you and someone else lol. text me sometime

Heath Countryman said...

wow... I got demoted to just "someone else."

:(

Brandon Blackford said...

aww... it's okay patty. :o)

Bennett said...

I FOUND YOU!